Pages

Friday, June 25

And the winner is. . .

Thank you all so much for your suggestions and comments! I love them all and I think I will use a few for new friends later on!

I am so excited about making more of these little guys so keep an eye for some exciting colors!

And now to announce the WINNER. . .

Mr K.B. who made a number of great suggestions is our official winner and the name for our cute little softies is the "Maile Doll"!

Thanks Kim!

There were so many names I liked but this one just stuck with me! So I think they say "It was meant to be" or it "Must be love" so Maile it is!

Thanks again to everyone who entered - the comps are only going to get bigger and better from here on! And Kim - I have it on pretty good authority that you have 2 grand kids - so I will send 2 little gifts instead of one!

I wish you all a fun filled weekend!